Join the Calgary Multisport Fieldhouse Society and be part of a growing community of supporters who are helping a 40-year-old dream come true.
As a CMFS member you will automatically receive our monthly eNewsletter to keep you up to date on our progress and, of course, you will be entitled to vote at General Meetings of the Society.
How to sign up:
- Preferred option – go paperless. Use the on-line link to fill in your registration form and pay by PayPal (or mail in your cheque if you prefer.)
- Download a form, fill it out and mail it in with your payment. Download an Individual Membership Registration Form or an Association Membership Registration Form.
Benefits and advantages of membership
- Being able, early in the design process, to input the technical requirements for your sport or activity
- Receiving regular newsletters and updates on progress and upcoming events
- Having the right to vote at General Meetings of the Society.
- Learning new skills in a variety of jobs
- Networking and friendship opportunities
- Recognition as a volunteer
- Being part of the effort to bring a world-class indoor facility to Calgary that will allow all Calgarians to be active all year-round, regardless of the weather.
How you can help as a member
- By volunteering in the Promo Tent at sporting events
- By volunteering on a CMFS Committee (many jobs available, small or large – a little time is fine)
- By providing technical information about your sport or activity
- By distributing fliers
- By talking with politicians – city, provincially and federally
- By using your social media contacts to spread the word about the Fieldhouse project
- By contacting and/or sending postcards to MP’s, MLA’s & Aldermen (you can get free CMFS postcards by emailing us at contact@CalgaryFieldhouse.ca)
- By advocating CMFS benefits to your sports or other organization
- By connecting and advocating with your professional colleagues and network